Celebrating with Charity
Trinity Financial Planning was founded in fall 2001 to help people with their personal tax, investment and financial planning without the traditional selling of financial products.
Wanting to give back in appreciation for two decades of building strong client relationships and business success, in 2021 owner John Scherer and the team at Trinity Financial Planning asked clients to nominate charities to receive one of twenty $1,000 donations.
The organizations selected to receive donations were focused primarily on local charities of importance to clients and include:
- Agrace Hospice
- Aldo Leopold Nature Center
- American Heart Association
- Autism Society of Southeastern Wisconsin
- Badger Honor Flight
- Badger Prairie Needs Network
- Boys & Girls Clubs of Dane County
- CASA Kane County
- Driftless Area Land Conservancy (DALC)
- Garding Against Cancer
- Girls' Stories, Girls' Voices
- Journey Together Service Dog Inc.
- Mandolin Foundation
- National Pediatric Cancer Foundation
- Puppers to Love
- Ronald McDonald House - Madison, WI
- St. Coletta of Wisconsin, Inc.
- The River Food Pantry- Dane County, WI
- Wallin Education Partners
- Wisconsin Medical Project
You can learn more about each organization by clicking on the name and it will open a web page in a separate tab.