Welcome to the client center where you can easily schedule an appointment, safely upload documents to our office, or access client services website portals.
In addition, we have established a 'Tools & Resources' section to provide you with easy to find website links for common topics of interest. If you have a suggestion to make this section more valuable, please let us know.
Tools & Resources:
- CarFax - Vehicle history reports, search used cars for sale, etc.
- Edmunds.com - Consumer information experts (e.g., car pricing, reviews)
- Kelley Blue Book - New & used vehicle pricing and reviews
- Charity Navigator - Review charity ratings, missions, and performance metrics
- National Center for Education Statistics - Primary federal entity for collecting & analyzing education data
- Saving for College - 529 plans and other college savings tips
- Salliemae - Estimating college costs, savings needs, student loan payments, and related information
- Bankrate.com - Mortgage calculator and related information
- Eloan - Compare loans, quotes, and calculators
- Realtor sites - Customized home searches by city, find local mortgage information, find a realtor
- IRS Website - Information on forms, publications, and frequently asked questions
- Current IRS Forms - Search or select from popular forms on main page (e.g., Forms 1040, W-4, W-2, W-9)
- Refund Status - Check the status of tax return refunds
- Medicare - Official US Government site for Medicare
- Social Security - Site to verify benefits and your earning history
- AAA (Wisconsin) - Assistance with travel reservations, roadside assistance and more
- Dane County Regional Airport - Flight and travel information, parking & transportation
- Milwaukee - General Mitchell International Airport - Flights and airlines, parking & transportation
- US & International Travel - US Department of State site with information on Covid-19 travel, travel advisories, passports